myGini is looking for a software engineer
myGini, Inc. is a US based fintech, serving banks and retailers. Founded by Mehmet Sezgin, a payments and banking expert, it aims to help banks and credit unions to deepen their relations with their members and customers through personalized engagement and offers, via their mobile banking apps.
As a Senior Software Engineer at myGini, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining its gateway interfaces with the third-party systems, (i.e., Visa and Mastercard) using the databases hosted in MS Azure cloud. You will also be responsible to continually improve code quality, performance and reliability of your product. You will report to Kemal Uyan the company’s CTO who is based in Austin TX.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field.
- 5+ years of experience planning, designing, and developing platform software with Java
- Minimum 5 years of experience building applications using Databases, for example: MsSql, Mysql, Mongo.
- In depth understanding of REST API architecture.
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms, data integrity, secure coding and excellent programming skills
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures.
- Hand-on experience with Travis, Git, JKS, Maven, Docker
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Preferable to be based either in Austin Texas or Istanbul Turkey and work from home initially.
Please send your resume to [email protected] and join a truly international team to make shopping fun.